Home » » Nicole Scherzinger is a sweet candy

Nicole Scherzinger is a sweet candy

Written By admin_AK on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 | 12:00 PM

"Nicole Scherzinger is my Sweet Candy" Jahmene Douglas said.



He managed to win over the hearts of the nation with his nervous giggle and incredible voice but Jahmene Douglas just missed out on The X Factor crown after coming second to James Arthur.

Despite his loss the singer, 21, has left the show feeling like a winner after finding a new best friend in his mentor, Nicole Scherzinger.

'Nicole is incredible. First as a friend, then as a singer,' says Jahmene.

'She makes sure I'm all right; she talks to me.'

It seems the dynamic duo formed a strong bond both on and off the camera.

'She gets us little presents - she got me a cap from LA,' he reveals.

'She calls me Sweet Pea and I call her Sweet Potato!'
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014. Best 4U - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger